Property Management Services
Why Harcourts Property Management?
We are at the forefront of Property Management technology. Our Property Managers enjoy a mix of mobile and web based products to streamline the many processes required for seamless management and administration.
Our business philosophy is based on "creating success". Four specific values that are communicated throughout the organisation - people first, doing the right thing, being courageous and fun and laughter.
Industry leading systems and procedures along with our philosophy of continuing innovation ensures your property are in the best hands.
Our offices are supported by a National Property Management Operations Manager whose sole role is to support, train, problem solve and keep up to date with the latest innovations in the world of Property Management.
- We are specialists in Property Management, our people are dedicated professionals.
- Our Property Managers understand how the market will impact your investment and how to improve the yield from your property.
- Our local knowledge is backed by our global strength.
- A companywide focus on the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Our Harcourts Academy researches and provides expert training and coaching for our Property Managers who continue to remain at the forefront of Property Management legislative changes.
- We accelerate the renting of your property to the right tenant through our focussed marketing and tenant screening procedures.
- We guarantee that we will proactively communicate with you on all matters relating to your property.
- We offer a wide range of value added services to further enhance your investment.
More from our blog
When you decide the time is right to sell your rental property, there are certain rules you need to be aware of. Notice If an owner puts the property on the market, they must tell the tenant...Read more
No matter if you are an owner-occupier or renting, we all have an instinctive desire to create an individual space we can call “home”. Just as Rome wasn’t built in a day, neither is a house...Read more
No one wants to find themselves in a situation where they are caught with problem tenants. The trick to making sure that never happens, is to vet tenants well in the first instance, so you're not...Read more
Each year the New Zealand Fire Service attends around 3,500 house fires and at 80% of these smoke alarms were not installed or were not working. The Residential Tenancies Act 1986 does not have...Read more