NAI Harcourts has released its final Key Assets portfolio for 2016, showcasing more than 50 commercial properties and businesses for sale and lease, as well as commercial property insights from a range of experts.
General Manager Greg Clarke says it’s the largest issue of Key Assets ever produced, which is a great achievement in a market where stock is tight.
“Stock is low, particularly in Auckland, but there are still opportunities for investors around the country.”
Clarke says while many focus on what is happening in Auckland, there is growth and commercial development happening in the regions.
“The opportunity to sell a residential property in Auckland, for what seems to be a windfall, and relocate to the regions with the ability to not only buy a home but also to enjoy a healthy bank balance, is creating change in locations that have been stagnant for long periods.”
Clarke says the Unitary Plan, which sets the blueprint for the future growth of Auckland, will soon have an impact on the commercial property market in our biggest city.
The plan’s emphasis on increased density of residential dwellings should inevitably create a demand for more commercial development.
“More people equals a need for more services. Combined with this there is an increase in zoning for mixed use developments. This should hopefully see a rise in the number of developments that resemble the recent Brickworks site in Hobsonville Point – a site made up of 60 residential apartments and 11 commercial tenancies.”
As NAI Harcourts’ flagship portfolio, Key Assets features a range of the exciting properties being marketed by NAI all over the country.
Some of the key properties listed in the latest Key Assets include:
- A flat 8,980m² section and carparking area awaiting development in Kerikeri. The land is located near the bulk retail stores at 19 Klinac Lane and is just a five-minute drive from Kerikeri’s high street. Marketed by Peter Peeters of NAI Harcourts Whangarei, and Hayden Clarke of NAI Harcourts Kerikeri.
- Three brand new warehouses available in Wiri (3,250m²), Highbrook (7,050m²), and Penrose (4,530m²). Each includes carparking, a yard, office and canopy. Marketed by Peta Laery and Grant Hargrave of NAI Harcourts North Shore.
- High quality industrial development at the gateway to Te Rapa. Located close to The Base shopping centre and major arterial routes, the developments include industrial units with ancillary offices, and floor areas from 500m² up to 702m². Marketed by Theo de Leeuw and Karl van Gisbergen of NAI Harcourts Hamilton Commercial.
- The opportunity to secure a blue chip long term tenanted industrial investment in Palmerston North. 15 Downing Street is a key strategic facility for PBT (Peter Baker Transport) providing logistics and distribution throughout NZ. Includes land (4,046m²), building (4,522m²) and yard (1,000m²). Marketed by Marty van Barneveld of NAI Harcourts North Shore.
- One of the best A grade office spaces in Christchurch is available for lease. 151 Cambridge Terrace is located in the West End, and offers various tenancies. Already tenanted by a number of blue chip tenants including Deloitte, Macquarie Bank, Simpson Grierson Law Firm and Forsyth Barr, this is an opportunity to secure a spot in this iconic building and take advantage of inter-building relationships. Marketed by Toby Nicholls of NAI Harcourts Christchurch City Commercial.